Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monday, March 19

Spring Eve. The last day of winter here in the Big Valley and in fact everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere. The last day of winter finds us with a break in the recent rains....a good day to build something! So I goes to Home Depot....I buys two sheets of 3/4" plywood and a new saw blade and some three inch screws and I comes home and I comences to build a platform bed frame. I will not tell you the reasons behind the building of the platform bed...no. So stop asking, m'kay? I have my reasons and they are good and just and will bear scrutiny, if scrutiny were allowed, which it is not in this case, so please just acknowledge that I built a platform bed frame and be done with it. Such browbeating! Stop! I can't stand it!....but just so y'know....it's a swell
~ bed frame! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment