Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesday, March 27

I challenge anyone who says they don't like fish to try a bite of the sturgeon steaks I grilled last night. And I don't mean "grilled" on the BarBQ. No. I mean grilled on the flat, non-stick electric griddle that I have on my counter. What I did, see, is cut two 1" steaks off the gob of meat, just like salmon steaks, and I rubbed them all over with a freshly crushed garlic clove and then I doused them with freshly ground black pepper and sprinkled them with coarse kosher salt. When the griddle was hot I applied some butter to it and placed the steaks on to grill. .....Minutes go by...Then I flipped the steaks over for yet a few more minutes, all the while basting them with minced garlic. Add steamed asperagus and a baked potato and a slice of toasted sourdough french bread and feast.
You. Will. Like.
~ Fish. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment