Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday, April 2

So my cell phone battery will only last for about one call when fully charged onnacounta I've had this phone for two years and so I go to Radio Shack in Sacramento which is a Verizon affiliate and no, they don't stock my battery but they can order one for $18.00 so I see if I am up for an upgrade and yes, it is time so I look at the new phones that they have and I don't like them and I don't want to order a battery so I then go to the Verizon corporate store in Elk Grove hoping for either a battery or a better selection of phones and lo and behold they have neither and to order a battery from them costs $40.00 so I chuck the whole idea of getting a new phone and I come home and order the battery from Radio Shack for $20.00 and then I go to the Verizon web site and change my number because that has been a long time coming and they would have charged me $15.00 to change it at the store. So....no new phone ( I like the one I have anyway) and hopefully a new battery will come through the mail and I'll be set for another
~ two years. ~

2 comments:

  1. Yoy'd ahve dug a smart phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you... old phone (cuz, I know how to use it) and a new battery!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete