Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sat, Sun, Mon, April 22, 23 &24

Monday morning I dutifully sat down to recount the adventures of the weekend, and I did, but I somehow clicked the wrong thing in the new Blogger layout and it went away. I was sad about it. Then I was mad about it. Then I just said fuck it. But here I am again, and I'll try one more time. Saturday was a rilly hot day that involved moving things down here from Phfrit's. Necessary, but not loads of fun. So Sunday we took off for The City and played like children what with the eating (oysters on the half shell, Dungeness crab sandwich, Dim Sum, clam and garlic pizza) and the shopping (fans and hats and a jacket from Chinatown) and the music-listening (and authentic Chinese music group and blues at the Saloon). Monday was Big Dog Windy and full of assorted chores of the moving preparation kind. We'll see if'n I can post
~this.~

1 comment: